Do you play safe by booking an all-in vacation?So you don’t have to miss even a moment of your quality time?Just arrive and chill out:without planning, without budget worries, without ad hoc problem solving?
Or are you more of a planning-is-already-part-of-the-holiday type? Do you enjoy mapping out your route, comparing hotels and poring over timetables?
It’s a matter of personal preference, of course, but the prices of the two approaches are difficult to compare. At first sight the all-in option is more expensive, because you don’t count the hours of preparation in the second option.
But what also don’t get counted are the hitches that have to be solved along the way and so can’t really be considered as vacation time. Anyway, there is no such thing as the perfect formula for a successful vacation, because it’s such a personal thing.
Also, it’s temporary in nature: holiday hiccups are an annoyance, but with time they fade from memory. Well worth the risk.
But where you really mustn’t take risks is with your company’s IT environment. Risks such as system crashes, getting hacked, no longer being up to date …
To say nothing of the variable costs, the headaches and the lost personnel time that an “on premises” IT environment brings with it.
The alternative? The Cloud
Our customers who run their TRIS solution in the Cloud minimise their risks in many ways.
- They don’t have to invest a big budget that weighs on their cashflow. Instead they pay a perfectly manageable monthly rate.
- They don’t have to worry about hardware performance declining and the need for updates.
- Their system is fully secure.
- The application is configured via https, with the necessary certificates.
With our Cloud solution you play it safe
- The systems are always up to date (which also minimises the chances of security leaks).
- Remote working is always secure.
- You have your own private server, so you don’t have to share your Cloud with anyone.
And if these reasons aren’t already enough, your possible downtime is reduced to a minimum. The updates are done after regular working hours and at the weekend, so they don’t get in the way of your day-to-day work.
And if there’s a power cut or your internet connection goes down, you can simply carry on working from a different location.
So, you’d rather play safe?
Perfect! We’ll get you up and running in the Cloud within three weeks!